Awards & Recognition
In NerdWallet's 2019 Best-of Investing Awards, E*TRADE was recognized as one of the Best Online Brokers for Stock Trading and Best Online Brokers for Beginners. E*TRADE was also a recipient of an overall 4.5-star rating(2).
In Corporate Insight’s annual Monitor Awards, recognizing digital innovation and best practices within the financial services and healthcare industries, E*TRADE was recognized with an online brokerage gold medal for its mobile application(3).
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW
(1) In StockBrokers.com's 2019 Online Broker Review of 16 firms across 284 different variables, E*TRADE was awarded the #1 Mobile Trading, #1 Options Trading, and #1 Web Based Platform Awards. In addition, E*TRADE received 10 Best in Class distinctions: Overall, Offering of Investments, Research, Mobile Trading, Education, Options Trading, Beginners, Ease of Use, Customer Service, and Banking. E*TRADE's star ratings for all category rankings out of 5: Overall (4 stars), Commissions & Fees (3.5 stars), Offering of Investments (4.5 stars), Platforms & Tools (4.5 stars), Research (4.5 stars), Customer Service (4.5 stars), Mobile Trading (5 stars), Ease of Use (4.5 stars), Education (4.5 stars), Beginners (4.5 stars), Options Trading (5 stars), and Banking (4 stars). Read the 2019 Online Broker Review.
(2) In January 2019, NerdWallet recognized E*TRADE in their 2019 Best-of Investing Awards. E*TRADE was recognized one of the Best Online Brokers for Stock Trading and Best Online Brokers for Beginners. In addition, NerdWallet gave E*TRADE 4.5 out of 5 stars in their 2019 E*TRADE Review.
(3) In January 2019, Corporate Insight recognized E*TRADE in their annual Monitor Awards. E*TRADE received a gold medal in online brokerage for its mobile application.
(4) As of June 15, 2018, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study and Financial Reporting Benchmark Study rated Equity Edge Online® highest in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction for the seventh consecutive year (2012–2018) among all plan sponsors who use a commercial system to manage the recordkeeping of their stock plans in-house. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. was also rated highest among partial administration plan sponsors in overall satisfaction for brokerage services in the same study, for the second consecutive year. Group Five, LLC is not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or the E*TRADE Financial family of companies.
(5) In Kiplinger's 2018 annual broker review of eight firms across seven categories, E*TRADE was awarded “Best for Students of Investing”, “Best for Bond Investors”, and 3.8 out of five stars overall. E*TRADE's star ratings for all category rankings out of 5: Overall (3.8 stars), Mobile (4.5 stars), Tools (3.0 stars), Advisory services (3.5 stars), User Experience (3.5 stars), Research (3.5 stars), Costs (3 stars), and Investment choices (4.5 stars). Read the full 2018 "Best Online Brokers" survey.
(6) E*TRADE Financial ratings for Barron's annual ranking of the Best Online Brokers, 3/24/18, based on Mobile (4.8 stars), Research Amenities (4.7 stars), Customer Service & Education (4.6 stars), Usability (4.5 stars), Trading Experience & Technology (4.5 stars), Portfolio Analysis & Reports (4.1 stars), Range of Offerings (3.8 stars), and Costs (1.3 stars). E*TRADE received 4 out of 5 stars overall. E*TRADE earned "best of" distinctions in options trading, long-term investing, and in-person advice.