Awards & Recognition
The E*TRADE Home Page and Welcome Center received an Official Honoree distinction in the Web: Financial Services/Banking category in the 20th Annual Webby Awards(6).
The Webby Awards, presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet. The Official Honoree distinction is awarded to the top 20% of nearly 13,000 entries that exhibited remarkable achievement in 2016.
E*TRADE received three Gold e-Monitor Awards for Investor Education, Quotes and Trading, and Mobile Capabilities in Corporate Insight’s 2015 e-Monitor Awards report.
For more than 15 years, Corporate Insight has presented Monitor Awards to recognize innovative financial services firms. Corporate Insight's Monitor teams use rigorous grading criteria to review key online tools and resources offered by more than 100 firms in 12 different financial verticals(7).
E*TRADE was recognized by Benzinga in their first-annual Fintech Awards for its Browser Trading Web app.(8)
PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW
(1) E*TRADE Financial ratings for Barron's annual ranking of the Best Online Brokers, 3/24/18, based on Mobile (4.8 stars), Research Amenities (4.7 stars), Customer Service & Education (4.6 stars), Usability (4.5 stars), Trading Experience & Technology (4.5 stars), Portfolio Analysis & Reports (4.1 stars), Range of Offerings (3.8 stars), and Costs (1.3 stars). E*TRADE received 4 out of 5 stars overall. E*TRADE earned "best of" distinctions in options trading, long-term investing, and in-person advice.
(2) In StockBrokers.com's 2018 Online Broker Review of 13 firms across 292 different variables, E*TRADE was awarded the #1 Mobile Trading, #1 Options Trading, and #1 Web Based Platform Awards. In addition, E*TRADE received seven Best in Class distinctions: Overall, Offering of Investments, Research, Mobile Trading, Education, Options Trading, and New Investors. E*TRADE's star ratings for all category rankings out of 5: Overall (4.5 stars), Commissions & Fees (3.5 stars), Offering of Investments (4.5 stars), Platforms & Tools (4.5 stars), Research (4.5 stars), Customer Service (4.5 stars), Mobile Trading (5 stars), Ease of Use (4 stars), Education (4.5 stars), Order Execution (3.5 stars), New Investors (4.5 stars), Options Trading (5 stars), and Banking (3.5 stars). Read the 2018 Online Broker Review.
(3) In January 2018, NerdWallet recognized E*TRADE in their Best Online Brokers for Stock Trading 2018 review. E*TRADE was recognized as a best online broker for investment selection. In addition, NerdWallet gave E*TRADE 5 out of 5 stars in their 2018 E*TRADE Review.
(4) In Kiplinger's 2017 annual broker review of seven firms across eight categories, E*TRADE was awarded #1 in mobile and three and a half out of five stars overall. E*TRADE's star ratings for all category rankings out of 5: Overall (3.5 stars), Mobile (5 stars), Tools (3.5 stars), Advisory services (3 stars), Ease of use (3.5 stars), Research (4 stars), Costs (3 stars), and Investment choices (4 stars). Read the full 2017 "Best of Online Brokers" survey.
(5) As of June 30, 2017, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study and Financial Reporting Benchmark Study rated Equity Edge Online® highest in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction for the sixth consecutive year (2012-2017) among all plan sponsors who use a commercial system to manage the recordkeeping of their stock plans in-house. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. was also rated highest among partial administration plan sponsors in overall satisfaction for brokerage services in the same study. Group Five, LLC is not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or the E*TRADE Financial family of companies.
(6) 2016 Official Honoree for the E*TRADE Home page/Welcome Center in The 20th Annual Webby Awards in the Web: Financial Services/Banking category.
(7) E*TRADE was recognized in the 2015 Corporate Insight e-Monitor Awards. E*TRADE received three Gold E-Monitor Awards for Investor Education, Quotes and Trading, and Mobile Capabilities. The full list of 2015 e-Monitor Gold Monitor Award winners can be viewed online.
(8) 2015 Benzinga Fintech Award winner for Special Achievement - Innovative Trade Execution for its Browser Trading Web app.